VAHALI DIKARI YOJANA 2021
Vahli Dikri Yojana has been announced by the State Government of Gujarat. Application form filling procedure for this scheme will commence soon. Today in this article we people are going to discuss about how you can apply for the scheme to grab its benefits in both online/ offline mode, objective of the scheme, eligibility criteria and many other information. Please have a look on the further stated session of this page to know all the details about the scheme.
VAHALI DIKRI YOJANA APPLICATION FORM
Like the other state government schemes such as Haryana (Ladli Scheme), Karnataka (Bhagyashree Scheme), Rajasthan (Raj Shree Yojana), Maharashtra (Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme), Madhya Pradesh(Ladli Laxmi Yojana) and West Bengal (Kanya Prakalpa Scheme), State Government of Gujarat also announced Vahli Dikri Yojana. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the girl child. Beneficiaries will get this assistance in three stages. For the successful implementation of the scheme in the state, the government has sanctioned 133 crore rupees in the state budget for this scheme.
• AIM OF START SCHEME
• This scheme’s main objective is to empower girls.
• This scheme will help in improve the girl childbirth ratio.
• This scheme will also promote girl education.
Name of the scheme Vahli Dikri Yojana
Launched by Government of Gujarat state
Type of scheme State government scheme
Beneficial for Girls
Mode of application Both online as well as offline
Official website Not yet release
Future of the scheme
- Domicile Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate (Upto 2 Lakh Rupee Annual)
- Parents Identity Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- This scheme is for the first two girl child of the family
- Applicant must belong to Gujarat state
- Applicant must have a bank account
- Annual income of the applicant’s family should not more than Rs. 2 Lakh
- Beneficiaries will get Rs. 4000/- in first enrollment in class 1st
- Second enrollment will be given in class 9th and the amount will be Rs. 6000/-
- Beneficiaries will get Rs. 100000/- when she attains age of 18 years.
- First of all, visit the official website of the government
- Read all the scheme related information carefully
- Collect all the necessary documents as required
- Click download application form or online application form registration option
- Fill the application form with all the required details
- Upload / attach the necessary documents with the form
- Submit the application form at last.